Maram completed her BSc in Physiotherapy and graduated with honours from the College of Health Sciences at the University of Sharjah in 2019. She is A DHA and DOH certified. Her experience was obtained from working in leading medical institutions in the UAE.
Maram had attended several conferences and courses on chronic pain, sport injuries and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Apart from being a certified kinesio taping practitioner she is also a highly experienced Level 3 personal trainer & a fitness instructor.
- MSc of science in physiotherapy, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE.
- BSc of science in physiotherapy, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE.
Post Graduation Training:
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine from the Fédération Internationale de Foorball Association, OMT spinal manipulation therapy, Dry needling level 1 & 2, kinesiotaping fundamentals and advanced (KT1 & KT2) & Clinical Concepts (KT3), Dubai, UAE.
- Member of Doctify healthcare reviews platform
Areas of professional interest:
- Chronic pain management
- Acute and chronic back pain management
- Sports injuries
- Post-operative cases including spine, shoulder, elbow, hand, knee, ankle, and toes
- Treating geriatric cases with different conditions