DR. ALY HOWEEDY, MD, PHD, FCAP
Consultant Pathologist, Laboratory Director
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pathology
- Anatomic and Clinical (AP-CP), Chicago, USA, 1991
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pathology (PhD)
- Drexel University, Pennsylvania, USA, 1988
- Residency training at Rush University, Chicago, USA, 1986
- Over 25 years of experience in the field of pathology
- Special areas of interest are oncologic pathology, breast, GI pathology
- Interpretation of immunohistochemsitry and FISH tests
- Cytology specimens (gyne and nongyne) interpretation
- Performing and reporting fine needle aspiration biopsies.
- Numerous publications in peer-reviewed US journals
- Editorial Board of Middle East Laboratory.