Cure Cardiology Department provides patients with Primary as well as Secondary Prevention and Treatment for the leading killing disease worldwide “Heart Disease” and its related Vascular Diseases and Co-Morbidities such as: Stroke, Rhythm disturbances, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, syncope, hypertension, orthostatic hypotension and postural tachycardia syndrome (POTS), carotid disease, peripheral vascular disease, diabetes mellitus, lipid disoirders, obesity, metabolic syndrome, etc…
Our patients are assessed and treated for symptoms indicative of heart, vascular & metabolic disorders through the assistance of skillful and competent doctors, nurses, medical technicians, staff and advanced equipment through continued patient education and by following the most recent and updated North American and European guidelines.
Cardiology Services Offered:
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI).
- Non-Invasive 15 days Heart Rhythm Event Recorder (Up to 15 days ECG monitoring).
- Cardiac MRI in collaboration with our referral Hospitals.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology in collaboration with our referral Hospitals.
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG (Treadmill Exercise ECG or TMT)
- Treadmill Exercise Echocardiography (Stress Echocardiography)
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography (2D, M-Mode, Doppler, Tissue Doppler, Strain etc…)
- 24 Hours Holter Monitor for Rhythm (Holter Monitor)
- 24 Hours Blood Pressure Monitoring (NIBP)
- Head-Up Tilt Table Test to evaluate Syncope, Orthostatic Hypotension or Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Coronary Calcium Score & Cardiac CT Angiography (In collaboration with the Radiology Division in Cure)
- Outpatient Clinical Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization (Performed by other affiliated high- profile hospitals in Abu Dhabi by specified Interventional Cardiologist in some specified affiliated hospitals in Abu Dhabi by exceptionally skilled North American / European trained Interventional Cardiologists)