- Studied Cardiology at René-Descartes University in 1983, with Major Degree – Paris-V, France.
- Trained Interventional Cardiology at Montreal Heart Institute – Montreal, Canada.
- Graduated from the French Faculty of Medicine at st.Joseph university in 1976 – Beirut, Lebanon.
- Studied at Sagesse College – Achrafieh, Lebanon.
- Cure Diagnostic Center (June 2019) – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Gulf Diagnostic Center (2007-2019): Founder & Head of Cardiology Clinic – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Rizk Hospital & St Charles Hospital & AWZ Hospital (1994-2007) – Lebanon.
- Fakeeh Hospital (1984-1994): Founder of Cardiology Center with Intervention & Cardiac Surgery – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- European Society of Cardiology.
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI).
- American Association of Angelology & Cardiology.
- Lebanese Society of Cardiology,
- Lebanese Order of Physician (awarded in 2019 by LOP for practicing Medicine more than 40 years).
- All non-invasive procedures:
- 2D – Echocardiography & Doppler.
- Exercise Stress Test Echocardiography.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring.
- Ambulatory Holter Monitor for Rhythm Disorder.
- Interpretation of Cardiac Catheterization & CT-Angiography in collaboration with Radiology Department for decision making of the optimal management.
- Interpretation of Nuclear Imaging in Cardiology.
- Coronary Artery Disease, primary prevention & secondary optimal prevention with control of all cardiovascular risk factors.
- Hypertension, Diabetes and Lipid disorders management.
- Valvular Heart Disease and management.
- Heart Failure follow-up and management.
- Arrhythmia management and monitoring with close follow-up.
- Stroke prevention, primary and secondary.
- Vascular Disease (carotid and peripheral), diagnosis and management.