Kamela received her Bachelor degree in physical therapy from the University of Medicine in Albania in 2012 and then completed the Master of Science in Physiotherapy in 2014.
Kamela has over 10 years of experience in assessing and treating different musculoskeletal pathologies and women’s health conditions. Her passion for women's health physiotherapy has led her to complete numerous postgraduate qualifications in UK, India, Portugal and USA.
She is a Certified Mummy MOT physiotherapist and is experienced in carrying out Mummy MOTs and helping women reach their post-partum goals.
Kamela also works as a course instructor for physiotherapists interested in pelvic health physiotherapy.
- MSc in Physiotherapy, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania
- BSc in Physiotherapy, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania
Post Graduation Training:
- Manual Therapy on Brian Mulligan’s concepts, Dubai UAE, Dry Needling Certification from Optimal Dry Needling Solutions, Dubai UAE and PrimePhysio, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Pelvic Floor & Continence & Management, Dubai, UAE Women’s Pelvic Floor Essentials for Health Professionals, PelvicPainRelief.com Online School, New York, USA
Areas of Interest:
- Scoliosis (Schroth Therapy)
- Postural correction
- Conservative, Pre-operative and Postoperative conditions of the spine, shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle
- Manual soft tissue mobilization and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Dry needling
- TMJ disorders
- Lumbopelvic pain
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain and pubic symphysis dysfunction
- Prenatal and postnatal rehabilitation
- Diastasis Recti (tummy gap)
- Perineal tear, episiotomy, C-Section scar therapy
- Urinary Incontinence/ Urgency/ Frequency
- Fecal Incontinence / Constipation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Dyspareunia, Vaginismus and Vulvodynia
- Musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions
- Spine Rehabilitation Manual Therapy (soft tissue mobilization and mobilization with movement)
- Functional training Postural assessment and correction
- Women’s Health physiotherapy for pelvic pain, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, sexual dysfunction, ante and post-natal problems
Places of practice:
- Sport-center, Physiotherapy and Massages, Tirana, Albania Rehabilitation Clinic of the Association for Physical Benefits, Korce, Albania Universal Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE Canadian Medical Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE