Cure Rheumatology Clinic provides evaluation, diagnosis and management of various rheumatic diseases. We at Cure Rheumatology Clinic deal with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues around the joints, and bones. We also deal with complex disorders of the immune system called autoimmune diseases. Autoimmune diseases can affect the joints, muscles, bones and sometimes other internal organs (e.g., kidneys, lungs, blood vessels, brain).
The Rheumatologist Assesses:
- Signs (from a physical exam) and symptoms (what you see and how you feel), including systemic (whole body) involvement by a rheumatic disease
- Joint disorders
- Overall function, including physical, mental well-being and level of independence
- Results of advanced imaging and lab tests
- Treatment options
Need for more assessment and treatment, such as One of the major changes in modern rheumatology is the development of new drugs called biologics, or disease modifying agents, which can control severe disease more effectively Our goal at Cure Rheumatology Clinic is to help patients with rheumatic disease to have the best possible quality of life.
Rheumatology Services Offered:
- Listed below are some of the more common diseases and conditions treated by rheumatology health care professionals
- Inflammatory Arthritis (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis,Psoriatic Arthritis)
- Connective Tissue Diseases (Systemic Lupus Erythematous, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Systemic Sclerosis, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome)
- Systemic Vasculitis and Autoinflammatory Disorders (Familial Mediterranean Fever, Behcet’s Syndrome)
- Biologic treatments of inflammatory arthritis and autoimmune disorders.
- Osteoporosis, Glucocorticoid-induced Osteoporosis and Vitamin D deficiency
- Osteoarthritis, Back Pain, Tendinitis and Bursitis.