The Clinic of Urology & Andrology focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of the Urinary Tract System for both males and females in adults and children. In addition a special focus is dedicated to male sexual and infertility problems. Our Urologist combines operative, endoscopic and non-surgical modalities in the management of patients.
- Management and treatment of urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence
- Treatment of benign prostatic enlargement and prostate cancer
- Correction of urological congenital abnormalities
- Management of kidney, bladder, and ureteric stones either by medical, surgical, endoscopic treatments or by lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Management of kidney and bladder tumors
- Varicocele and Hydrocele surgery
- Circumcision for children and adults under local or general anesthesia as the case requires