Access To Care
Patient Responsibilities are:
- To bring their insurance card with them when they go to any healthcare facility.
- To follow any specific rules and regulations of the health care facility.
- Follow the treatment plan as outlined by the health care professional.
- Ask questions to clarify matters regarding the health care services they received from the facility.
- To consider the rights and responsibilities of other patients and health care professionals.
- Not to use abusive language or display unsocial behavior to other patients, visitors or staff.
- To show consideration for the needs of others at all times.
- To use any emergency services only for very urgent problems or when you are unable to use other health services.
- To give accurate information about personal details, medical history, medication you are receiving and history of allergies or sensitivity to medicines.
- Face the outcomes of your own actions if you decide not to follow any advice, instructions and/or treatment plan and recommendations.
- To safeguard your belongings whilst receiving any health care treatment.
- To keep appointments and inform staff if you are unable to attend so that the time can be used by other patients.
- To inform staff if you have any special needs for effective discharge from a hospital or clinic. You should try to make preparations for discharge to the best of your ability as soon as you are medically fit.
- To be accountable for payment of any deductible or medical services excluded from the insurance scheme provided by the practitioner/facility.
Patient Rights – You have the right to:
- Be treated to the highest professional standards by appropriately licensed, qualified and experienced practitioners in a properly licensed and approved facility.
- Be involved in any decision making about your treatment and care.
- Have communications in your native language or through the services of an interpreter.
- Refuse or accept treatment based on personal decision.
- Have access to your medical records and expect those records to be up-to-date and accurate.
- Receive information on admission regarding the health care facilities regulations and relevant policies.
- Reasonable safety in relation to the healthcare facility environment and practices.
- Seek a second opinion based on your own preference.
- Privacy, both of person and information.
- Be informed regarding any uncovered costs and expenses prior to making decisions.
- Receive treatment in an emergency situation regardless of the status of your insurance card.
- Receive information on how to make a complaint to the healthcare facility if unhappy about the lack of access to your rights, medical examination or treatment, behavior of the staff or healthcare facility safety standards.
Advanced Cure Diagnostic Center (ACDC) is committed to providing you with high quality health care needs in a welcoming environment. We treasure your thoughts and feedback as our commitment to ensure the best quality of service to you and our community. We are interested in hearing your comments about our center, physicians, health care professionals or our services. If you are unhappy with any medical examination or treatment you have received, the behavior of the professional staff or the safety standards of any healthcare facility, you have the right to make a complaint to the healthcare facility management or the Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD). If you wish to make a complaint or a positive comment to HAAD, you can call toll free 800 800 or follow the link to the HAAD website for complaints <http://www.haad.ae/>
Additional Points for Patients to Note
- If you are a new patient, please come at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order to fill out the registration forms and be checked in.
- Please do not be late to any of the appointments, note that: Patients arriving 10 minutes late to their scheduled appointments run the risk of losing their reserved spots. It will be up to the treating physician to accommodate them between patients as Walk-ins.
- Kindly do not utilize mobile phones during your consultation.
- No smoking in the premises.
- If your children accompany you, then kindly ensure that they are of best behavior (not running or disturbing other patients in the waiting areas or disrupting the consultation in the doctor’s clinic)
- We are proud to be connected to Malaffi, the Abu Dhabi Health Information Exchange. Cure is a Malaffi connected facility. To check out the certificate or more info!
- Cure is pleased to offer the Covid-19 Sinopharm vaccination at our premises for our patients. For more information, click here or for an appointment call 024100900. Stay healthy, choose to get vaccinate.!
For your safety, we have introduced telemedicine throughout select specialties of Cure to ensure continuity of our care services. The accepted insurance plans under telemedicine are: ADNIC, Daman, (Thiqa and Enhanced Plans). For more information click here and contact us on 024100900.
Kindly have your insurance card and UAE ID with you when visiting Cure.
Our operational hours are as follows:
Saturday till Wednesday from 8am – 9pm
Thursdays from 8am – 6pm
We are closed on Fridays
Telephone: +971 2 4100 900 Fax: +971 2 4100 914
*For Ramadan timings, please check out our news page.